WHAT’S TO COME?
BW Primary Care is your health partner through this crisis. We are vigilantly conducting telehealth visits, refilling medications, managing post-hospital visits, and prepping internally for more weeks of supporting our beloved patients. Our committed staff is healthy, as we take all the safety measures necessary to keep ourselves and our patients shielded from viral exposure. Please continue to be kind to one another!
We would like to announce the following for the upcoming weeks:
- Our clinical office hours will remain 8am to 4pm Monday thru Friday until the end of May 2020.
- Saturday Urgent Walk-in Clinic hours are cancelled as well until the end of May 2020.
- All insurance companies have agreed to allow for telehealth and telephone(remote) visits, including the ability to do annual physicals via this technology. Our office has several ways to ensure for secure and simple video visits as this is our preference to be able to do our best with diagnostic criteria to help take care of your medical needs. Learn more about the process by clicking the Virtual Medicine page.
- Please DO NOT walk into the offices with any respiratory symptoms or fever – you will be asked to leave. All in-person appointments needs to be pre-screened and scheduled in advance.
- *IMPORTANT – We DO NOT do COVID testing at our office. We are exclusively sending testing requests to the LBH COVID19 Hotline at 410-601-2222. After a telephone triage, they will let you know if you qualify for testing. Outside of testing you may call our office to discuss other types of symptom management during regular business hours.
- Our highly popular Body and Wellness Program which helps with nutrition and lifestyle counselling can easily be conducted via telehealth. If you are interested in starting or if you would like to get back on track with your health goals, please contact Rhiannon at ext 134 to get scheduled. Now is the best time to do a mindset reset and boost your immunity with the proper nutrition! Learn more about our Body and Wellness Program here.
- Our Pantry and Metagenics vitamin supplements can be purchased now with touch-free, curbside pick up. Product details are on the website here. Call Rhiannon at ext 134 with the details of your order and pick up preference.
- We have opened up telehealth appointment for new patients to the practice. This is good news for all who may not have a primary care provider but need to get established before any major emergencies. Please call 410-552-2020 and leave a message on ext 180 with your details.
Thank you once again for being part of our community. In these very challenging times, please try to look ahead to those May flowers!
-Your BWPC Team