Thanks Kim Bowie, C.M.A. this looks and sounds delicious…
We will occasionally add recipes that are shared with us for you to try too!
If you make something at home and find it delicious then e-mail us and let us know and we will post it for everyone to see.
Mustard and Herb Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 2 (16 oz total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs (I used thyme, oregano and basil)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 tbsp good quality Dijon mustard (I like Maille Dijon Originale)
- 1 cup whole wheat panko
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- minced parsley for serving (optional)