With our recent expansion, BW Primary Care is
happy to announce several improvements that we hope you will appreciate:
- Our new Call Center is open! We have several staff members ready to answer phones! We understand how frustrating it may be at times to not be able to reach a live person. This should no longer be the case. Please try our new phone tree which allows you to opt to speak with one of our pleasant staff members.
- We have now extended our morning hours to 7:30 am five days a week! Should you need to call or schedule an early morning appointment, we are available to meet your needs. Evening hours have not changed and we are open late on Mon/Wed/Thur.
- Call us through your lunch hour, when you have a break. We are now available to accept calls between noon and 1pm.
- Remember that we can handle your urgent concerns. Please call us before heading to the an urgent care office, who don’t have your records or know you personally. We will do our best to triage your concern and provide an urgent (within 1-2 business days) appointment should you need one. Please note: we are not functioning as an urgent care walk-in clinic.
- Foundry Row opened on May 1st! If you live closer to Owings Mills, or want to see one of the fantastic providers at that beautiful new location, please let our scheduling staff know.