Important Practice Announcements for 2019
BW Primary Care is always evolving to keep up with our communities’ needs. Thus, here are some important things to highlight going into a new year. May the new year bring you all the blessings you wish for!
- Effective January 1, 2019 we will no longer be taking new patients under the age of 12. Current patients under age 12 are more than welcome to continue to see their providers at the practice. To clarify, BW Primary Care Family Practitioners will see patients age 12 and over. Internists will continue to see patients age 16 and over.
- The practice has implemented a new appointment reminder system Smart Source, which began late September 2018. The new system allows contact with patients via text, email or phone.
- We welcome an additional highly qualified Nurse Practitioner, Crystal Leonard CRNP, to our Eldersburg Location.
- Effective January 1, 2019, There will be a No Show Fee of $50 applied to New Patients who do not arrive for their appointment.
- At BW Primary Care, we take an integrative approach to your health. Dr. Bridgette Provost at our Foundry location has been specialty trained in Functional Medicine. Effective January 1, 2019 she will be expanding to Hormone Pellet Therapy and Bio-identical Hormone matching. You can read more about this science on our website. Please contact Sheryl at ext. 167 to schedule your consult appointment.
- Saturday Urgent Clinic continues to be available for current patients of BW Primary Care. It is offered at our Foundry Row location from 8am to 11am on Sat AM. Feel free to walk in!!
- The Body and Wellness Program continues to be a great resource for nutrition, weight loss, and lifestyle coaching. We have orientations offered every month alternating between both locations. Please check with your provider to see if you are a good candidate. Dr. Provost and Dr. Wang also now offer Nutrition Consults to patients of BW, as well as those outside the office.
- High Intensity Laser Therapy (HILT) for pain and swelling is an excellent option for those who are suffering but want to avoid medication or invasive therapies. It is affordable and effective. Your provider may be able to offer current patients a free trial! We have several pricing options as well as gift cards available.