The past year has been a challenging one for all of us. We continue to make the adjustments necessary to keep everyone healthy and safe. Your understanding is appreciated at times when we have experienced increased call volumes due to the COVID pandemic. At this time there are a few important updates regarding providers and protocols.
- We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Dr. Jay Orr for 2 years at our Owings Mills office. He has decided to leave our practice in February, as he is moving out of state to better suit his growing family’s needs. Please don’t hesitate to call us to arrange to see a different provider if you are scheduled with Dr. Orr beyond February 23rd. If you don’t call, we will assign a different provider in the same time slot whenever possible.
- Dr. Meleta Francis and Ashley Carnegie, CRNP have recently joined our BWPC family. Dr. Francis will be at our Foundry Row office location in Owings Mills, and Ashley will be at our Eldersburg location. They will both be taking new patients.
- We realize that your time is limited. You will notice changes to our phone system and communications to help make your experience feel smoother. We do encourage everyone to enroll in our patient portal for the most efficient way to refill meds, check if results are back, or leave a message for our team.
We, at BW Primary Care, are constantly evolving. We take pride in our intention to always do our best despite the ever-changing landscape of providing medical care. We are driven by our mission statement and tenets:
BW Primary Care provides personalized, effective, high quality care to our family of patients in a comfortable and professional environment.
- We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect
- We believe that healthcare is a team effort
- We believe that individuals should be at the center of their healthcare team
- We value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of individuals
- We believe in prevention and early detection of disease
- We believe healthy eating and exercise are essential to preventing disease
- We will work with you to minimize your risk of developing disease and to detect disease at early stages
- When you are sick, we will make every effort to see you when you need to be seen
- Our team is committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family
Please feel free to give us constructive feedback on our Contact Us page.